8/20/07

Slut breast foto



Slut breast foto

Slut breast foto. For adults only!
Ero photography Katie holmes naked Fantastic teats Puffy boobs My babe in sofa Licking pecker pics Slender bitches Skinny birds Whore bosom film Madam boobies movie Splendid nipples Giant knockers Sucking pecker clips Sister boobies image

xxx narrations fragments:

  • ... He shot his cum onto my face and chest, loads of it, dripping off my chin as i shot my load cumming and cumming till i was spent, He got up and left me covered in both of our cum - taking a pic on his phone before licking my cock and eating all of the warm cum, cleaning me up. I then took his cock , cleaning him making him hard again .....he was ready to fuck my virgin ass - you wanna know what i did ?...


  • ... I pathetically waddle down the hall (that's all I CAN do with the hairdryer in me!) still in tears, I think of Alex and my former boyfriend laughing in bed over the picture I must make as I plug it in... and switch it on... hairdryer up my cunt... fingers digging at my clit... the heat inside me, pushing me on.... and cumming like a pervert... with my face shoved into Alex's cat box........


  • ' Slut breast foto ' <2007>.