8/20/07

Fantastic teats



Fantastic teats

Fantastic teats. For adults only!
Ero photography Katie holmes naked Puffy boobs My babe in sofa Licking pecker pics Slender bitches Skinny birds Whore bosom film Madam boobies movie Splendid nipples Giant knockers Sucking pecker clips Sister boobies image Slut breast foto

xxx narrations fragments:

  • ... I have been bi-curious for a few years and finally decided that it was time to satisfy my desires. I had chatted to a couple of guys and had to make my decisions based on grainy pics and locations. I was willing to accomodate for the right guy. I then got chatting to a guy who lived about a mile away, looked hot and boasted about a big suckable cock, well that was enough for me....


  • ... "Shove that up your CUNT stupid and turn it ON!!!" "BUT THAT COULD HURT ME, MISS ALEX !!!!!" I sobbed. "So? You LIKE being hurt, remember?" Her cruel tone wasn't erotic now that she wasn't rubbing me.... "Besides, I bet a pathetic little loser like you could CUM off of all that heat, shoved up your kitty snatch, huh?" I bet if you stuck your head in the kitty litter box too you'd..." "NO, FUCK YOU!" I cried, sounding weak & powerless, my shirt over my head....


  • ' Fantastic teats ' <2007>.