8/20/07

Skinny birds



Skinny birds

Skinny birds. For adults only!
Ero photography Katie holmes naked Fantastic teats Puffy boobs My babe in sofa Licking pecker pics Slender bitches Whore bosom film Madam boobies movie Splendid nipples Giant knockers Sucking pecker clips Sister boobies image Slut breast foto

xxx narrations fragments:

  • ... She led me to the side of the showers where there were some benches behind cheap dark blue shower curtains, for the girls who were shy. She urged me to sit down on the bench. As I moved down she moved with me. She knelt in front of me as I sat on the bench. She reached up and turned on the shower, the warm water cascading down my body and splashing onto her chest. ...


  • ... I ride you hard, the way you love. I feel your soft beautiful ass between my hands, and stroke you once before using you to pull myself over you, bringing you closer to your peak. I release your cheek for one second, before i slap you, gently, and then again, slightly harder. Your breath quickens and your eyes meet mine, and i nearly melt with longing for you....


  • ' Skinny birds ' <2007>.