8/20/07

Ero photography



Ero photography

Ero photography. For adults only!
Katie holmes naked Fantastic teats Puffy boobs My babe in sofa Licking pecker pics Slender bitches Skinny birds Whore bosom film Madam boobies movie Splendid nipples Giant knockers Sucking pecker clips Sister boobies image Slut breast foto

xxx narrations fragments:

  • ... As I was sneaking out of Dylan’s room, leaving him passed out and blissful, I decided to be smart and avoid bumping into any members of my pledge class. Later it occurred to me that if I saw them upstairs (which was forbidden) they would be in just as much trouble as I would be, but at that moment, I wasn’t thinking clearly. I blame the punch. I headed down the back stairs quietly, amused at some of the graffiti there. I had no idea that Madison Miller gave great head – she looked like the type who would just lay there and think about Nordstrom’s. As I opened the back door leading out of the house, stepping over another Kappa Chi and a Delt banging each other’s brains out, Lauren texted me....


  • ... But Ken doesn't leave. He lays me on the floor and kneels beside me. Feeling terribly guilty, I close my eyes so I won't have to look at him. He removes my panties. He spreads my legs and kneels between them. I am too humiliated to resist. I just lay limp on the floor. His hands lightly glide all over my pussy as he examines it visually for the first time. I have very thin pubic hair and he has no trouble seeing my pussy in the bright daylight. He spreads open my engorged lips and investigates my slit. He bends over and kisses my downy pubic area. His kisses drift between my outer lips and down to my wet opening. His tongue slowly dips inside me!...


  • ' Ero photography ' <2007>.