8/20/07

Licking pecker pics



Licking pecker pics

Licking pecker pics. For adults only!
Ero photography Katie holmes naked Fantastic teats Puffy boobs My babe in sofa Slender bitches Skinny birds Whore bosom film Madam boobies movie Splendid nipples Giant knockers Sucking pecker clips Sister boobies image Slut breast foto

xxx narrations fragments:

  • ... We met at mine and I must have looked so nervous, making smalltalk and tea, really unsure if i was going to go through with it or just bottle it ! I then just asked him if he wanted to shower with me. Well the next 1/2 hour was fucking fantastic. We went into my bathroom where i undressed quickly, tho' my nerves had affected my cock, its was just sitting semi. I help this stunningly fit 20 yr old guy out of his clothes, ripping at his belt wanting to see this monster cock he was claiming to have....


  • ... "Suit yourself. But I BET after I leave..." I could hear the disdain in Alex's voice, as she laughed. I dropped the dryer on the floor, and turned away from her. Alex heard the cab honk, and left me standing there, feeling like an imbecile, with my shirt stretched over my head my nose still running and looking sadly at the hairdryer I threw down. Alex picks up her bags and says: "Go ahead, pussy cat....


  • ' Licking pecker pics ' <2007>.